Syracuse at virginia for the ACC title | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse at virginia for the ACC title

UVA for the ACC regular season title will be a war. After seeing Puke throw up bricks last night, I am optimistic about our chances again on Saturday. Let's play tough D and get to the basket. 2-0 going into Charlottesville will put all the pressure on UVA.

We completely control our destiny...the kids will be ready!

UVA for the ACC regular season title will be a war. After seeing Puke throw up bricks last night, I am optimistic about our chances again on Saturday. Let's play tough D and get to the basket. 2-0 going into Charlottesville will put all the pressure on UVA.

We completely control our destiny...the kids will be ready!
Just gotta hope Duke stays cold from 3; if they are, we'll be fine tomorrow

If Amile Jefferson has 2pts/3rebs and Duke goes 5/22 from 3 tomorrow we win by 15

It was not Duke's night. They missed a ton of open 3's for a stretch. Laughed when Bilas commented that it's been 53-49 forever.

Watching these games just confirms to me that 3pt% D is basically random. They're almost all the same decent looks, every game.
It's great when announcers criticize shots only when they don't go in. Vitale is a clubhouse leader in this.

The clear objective is to make the Final Four and win the National Championship. We are an elite program. IDC if we take a dump on the floor against UVA, just get us back to the Final Four. Our program is only judged on banners at the end of the year. We need alot more Final Fours to become part of the next elite group dammit.

The clear objective is to make the Final Four and win the National Championship. We are an elite program. IDC if we take a dump on the floor against UVA, just get us back to the Final Four. Our program is only judged on banners at the end of the year. We need alot more Final Fours to become part of the next elite group dammit.

I disagree with the tone of this post on so many levels...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom