SYRACUSE BACK FROM THE DEAD ON EASTER SUNDAY | Syracusefan.com

SYRACUSE BACK FROM THE DEAD ON EASTER SUNDAY

It's interesting that easter sunday was that weekend which was only second weekend of the tourney. Is easter later this year?

And Speith will be going for his 3rd straight Easter Sunday victory.
Interesting note in this morning's paper. He was so upset about the terrible putt on Saturday at the 18th that his wife had to calm him down. She simply told him to wait 5 seconds before playing a tap in. Speith said he remembered that a couple times on Sunday when he was ready to rake a ball in.

It's funny to see Buddy in the stands going nuts (~1:53) after a Richardson 3-pointer.
Hop on the bench, Buddy and Jamie cheering in the stands. Good times.

Almost repeated for a third game when we cut UNCs lead in the national semis too but just ran out of gas. Still peeves me YouTube took that full game video down. It was up there quite a while too a few years at least.
I know there are a couple threads about SU games on YouTube, but since the UVA game was specifically mentioned, I'll post this here. I had posted some full game videos on the Classic Games thread that was created at the start of the pandemic in 2020.

At the time, I did not post the SU vs UVA game as it already existed on YouTube. As mentioned, it doesn't appear to be there any more, so I have now posted it. Enjoy.

After loading it up a couple days ago, it hasn't yet been flagged for copyright infringement (a couple of the games I posted did get flagged, and one even got blocked).

The original thread with contributions from many others is:

It does look like some of those videos no longer exist.

If you don't want to search the entire thread for games I posted, just look at my profile and messages I've posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom