Syracuse Bar in Cincinnati? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Bar in Cincinnati?

Headmaster 9

2nd String
Have family that live near Cincinnati looking for a place to watch Duke game with other Syracuse fans. Anyone know of a good place to tell them to go?

I graduated from UC in 2012 but back then there wasn’t much. They are some Cincy people on this board so I’ll bump this thread in hopes you get a response!

i watched a game years ago (maybe 12 ?) at the blue iguana. great time ok food. but that reptile may have shed.

Did Shawn Michaels get his butt kicked there in 1995?

Have family that live near Cincinnati looking for a place to watch Duke game with other Syracuse fans. Anyone know of a good place to tell them to go?

PM cuseincincy he may have some good recommendations.

I was in Cincy back in October to see my niece in a play/lead at the university. Afterwards, we dined at The Precinct. It was probably the best steakhouse I may have ever eaten at, and that includes all the great ones where I live in Charlotte, including DelFrisco's Double Eagle. It's right up there with Wolfgang's in NYC and Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Snow Crab in Chicago, among others.

'The Bar' at the Precinct is amazingly cool, has several big screen TV's and you can order the same food as the in the fine dining area.

The Precinct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom