Syracuse basketball-Adrian: TV channel information and tipoff time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball-Adrian: TV channel information and tipoff time

Anything yet? I don't want to turn off the audio to check for video. $6.95 pissed away
Still spinning wheels.

I'm glad I'm only using my brother's login info, and didn't pony up for my own.

I stopped paying for OAA a few years ago because of the unreliability. I see things haven't changed.

We're one of the best programs in the nation and we can't figure out how to stream a game.

got it for 5 seconds and then lost stream:bang:

I have the worst choppy feed ever. 15sec on paaaaaause next 3 seconds jump ahead and skip what was missed and repeat.

Looks like we are getting all of our misses out of the way . . . I hope.

Mine has been good the whole first half. Stream dropped once, but I got it right back. Honestly, this is way better than OAA has ever been, so as bad as it seems, its a major improvement.

And now that I've complained back to nothing.

"Due to technical difficulties the Adrian game is currently unavailable. We are aware of the problem and currently working on the issue."

Maybe they are blacking it out on purpose, North Korea style. The way Syracuse looks, they are doing you a favor!

Orange all access worked for me the whole first half. I never have a problem with it.

Maybe they are blacking it out on purpose, North Korea style. The way Syracuse looks, they are doing you a favor!

That's why you Live in Central New York. Never an issue getting the games.

"The Way Syracuse looks, they are doing you a favor"

Really, They are struggling shooting (Especially Trevor Cooney, got get him going), and this Adrian team has been scrappy and hit some crazy shots. Syracuse has been pounding it inside and dominating inside and if not for a bunch of miss and put backs close to the basket would be a larger lead.

Leave some of the Angst for the regular season.

got it for 5 seconds and then lost stream:bang:
Same. Paid for it and probably had to reboot 20 x. The quality when it worked was good though.