Syracuse basketball-Adrian: TV channel information and tipoff time | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball-Adrian: TV channel information and tipoff time

How do you clear your browsers catch?
Jordoo, oh lawwwwwwwwd :)
You're the best bro.
Most browsers:
Tools Menu->Options->Usually in the "Content" tab but clear private data or clear history or combination of both depending on your browser. Btw, browser cache is probably what they meant.

Same. Paid for it and probably had to reboot 20 x. The quality when it worked was good though.
I sent a beechy e-mail and they said I'd get a refund FWIW

never been to canada..

I think I'm still banned from Canada. No joking. Anyhow, I missed the game and have been refreshing trying to watch the replay and am skipping the threads about the actual game until I can get it. As bad as it sounds, the $10.95(paid for a month) I paid for Carleton and hopefully a soon-posted and technically sound Adrian replay will be worth it, to me at least.

I think I'm still banned from Canada. No joking. Anyhow, I missed the game and have been refreshing trying to watch the replay and am skipping the threads about the actual game until I can get it. As bad as it sounds, the $10.95(paid for a month) I paid for Carleton and hopefully a soon-posted and technically sound Adrian replay will be worth it, to me at least.
Unfortunately, still no archive posted yet. Hopefully you haven't been refreshing your page continually for the last five hours!

Hopefully you haven't been refreshing your page continually for the last five hours!

Sadly, that isn't extremely far from the truth. I just tried to find other things to do in the meantime, all the while trying to keep my eyes on the prize. I'm trying to have Iggy categories added for personal achievement, and am trying to showcase some of my better qualities to help balance out the rest. I think it might be relatively safe to suppose I'd at least be ranked in the passion category. On that note, I just refreshed again.

Mine has been good the whole first half. Stream dropped once, but I got it right back. Honestly, this is way better than OAA has ever been, so as bad as it seems, its a major improvement.

agree they got it working good for out of towners atleast, best part is it doesn't keep you logged on and then ban you from your own account anymore :)

Mine ran very smooth almost all game.

Sadly, that isn't extremely far from the truth. I just tried to find other things to do in the meantime, all the while trying to keep my eyes on the prize. I'm trying to have Iggy categories added for personal achievement, and am trying to showcase some of my better qualities to help balance out the rest. I think it might be relatively safe to suppose I'd at least be ranked in the passion category. On that note, I just refreshed again.
I think you are in the early season lead for passion. Mid-season form already during exhibition season.

Still no archive posted. I was hoping with the beginning of the traditional work day it would get added, but no such luck yet.