Syracuse basketball announces Orange-White game, autograph session | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball announces Orange-White game, autograph session

Dear Mr. Bees:

The 2019-20 Syracuse men's basketball team will host a signing event on Saturday, October 5, from 2:30-4:00 p.m. in the canyon area at Destiny USA. The program also announced that its annual Orange vs. White scrimmage will be conducted on Friday, October 11, at 7:00 p.m. Both events offer free admission.

Fans who attend the signing event will receive a limited edition poster that can be used for player autographs at the event. Those who plan on attending are asked to not bring additional items to the event to be signed. Due to time constraints, attendance does not guarantee autographs.

The annual Orange vs. White scrimmage is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 11, from 7-9 p.m. in the Dome. Doors will open to the public at 6 p.m. Admission is free.

In addition to a scrimmage between an Orange and White team on Oct. 11, the evening will include the Orange vs. White Challenge. The Challenge will feature a skills and 3-point shooting competition conducted with current members of the Orange roster and select fans. To enter The Challenge, fans must check-in using the Orange Rewards App. Contestants will be selected at random.

We hope to see you there Bees,

Go Orange!

I will be in Louisville for a wedding and will miss the scrimmage. Damn you, Rick Pitino!

;)

I'm home recovering from surgery, but if anyone happens to be at the Mall and has an extra autographed poster they want to donate to my recovery efforts I'll buy you a beer at the next tailgate!

I cant make this, but for those of you that go, let me know how the national anthem singer is. She is my cousin, and I like to make fun of her as much as I can...esp if she has a hiccup. But seriously, she has great voice, she did a Syracuse Mets game earlier in the year. She is an elementary school teacher by day.

Where is the best place to park when your bringing a 4 year old with you?

1570823889181.png

1570823875335.png