Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

429831_388056927972350_2084619133_n.jpg

These will also be included in the listings - these are brand new from last night.

Received my 4 case as well. Thank you!!! Patiently waiting for the 5 :)

You guys are going to make me leave work early to check the mail box, lol

You guys are going to make me leave work early to check the mail box, lol

Adam, I didn't get yours out until yesterday morning because I didn't get your name until after I had gone to the post office. Sorry :(

Ok so later this year trading in the iphone for Galaxy Note... the fat galaxy as my wife calls it.. anyone else have one of these.. and do they make cases for them to do something like this?

I will be in the market very soon for one of these cases, just have to decide on the block or the dunk...This is a very very hard decision.

Adam, I didn't get yours out until yesterday morning because I didn't get your name until after I had gone to the post office. Sorry :(

No worries! For future reference, if you would have put "handsome guy on top of the hill" the mailman would have known whats up, lol.

Are orders being filled that are shown in the first post?

Sent using my Commodore 64

And 'The Block' in blue backing with orange plastic case:

972332_388057007972342_1383262497_n.jpg

OrangeTown or Mason, you can put on the list for this bad boy, under the 4s. Just upgraded today. Need cover for protection and to show off.

Hey Orangetown is there a reduced price offer for the JLH Fan Group?? ;)

I'm in a dilemma. When I get my case, and i have to put my phone down, I'm gonna have to lay it screen side down. I dont wanna mess the case up!

I'm in a dilemma. When I get my case, and i have to put my phone down, I'm gonna have to lay it screen side down. I dont wanna mess the case up!

Nothing wrong with that! The case probably sticks out a bit past the front of the screen, so unless you lay it down on a stone or something, you should be good! I'm assuming you have a screen protector as well?

4eva - I've added you to the list - sorry about the delay. Unfortunately, we'd have to give discounts to everyone if it was a JLH fan club discount... :)

I've also updated the initial post with a number of new, delightful, impressed, and indebted customers!

Nothing wrong with that! The case probably sticks out a bit past the front of the screen, so unless you lay it down on a stone or something, you should be good! I'm assuming you have a screen protector as well?

4eva - I've added you to the list - sorry about the delay. Unfortunately, we'd have to give discounts to everyone if it was a JLH fan club discount... :)

I've also updated the initial post with a number of new, delightful, impressed, and indebted customers!

Damn!!!
O well, thanks for getting me on da list!

I'm just doing the dirty work! Mason is the brains and brawn (and good looks most likely) behind the whole thing. But I'm glad that there isn't a single person I've heard of that doesn't like what they received.

So about those S4 covers... man I love this phone no love for it yet?

Hey everyone, now that I finally have my supply chain in place, I have started an eBay store that has all of the different options that I have in stock (see link at bottom of post).

iPhone 5 cases in true orange are coming by the beginning of next week.

TMI Amplification

Hey everyone, now that I finally have my supply chain in place, I have started an eBay store that has all of the different options that I have in stock (see link at bottom of post).

TMI Amplification

I was wondering, have you ever given any thought to engraving the Flynn dunk and Rutgers??

TMI Amplification

Quick Question,

Should I order on the eBay site or are you still doing it through this board. Let me know which is easier and quicker.
Thanks again for all the hard work putting these great looking covers together.

-Matt

I was wondering, have you ever given any thought to engraving the Flynn dunk and Rutgers??

Hey 4eva - we (and be "we", I mean Mason) are always looking for new designs to tackle and will do so if there is enough interest.

Quick Question,

Should I order on the eBay site or are you still doing it through this board. Let me know which is easier and quicker.
Thanks again for all the hard work putting these great looking covers together.

-Matt

Go ahead and order off the eBay site, it is the most accurate in terms of what I have in stock at the moment. It was just getting very hard to follow with all the different case styles and everything, so I figured I'd just make the store and let the sales guide me on what to stock.

Mason

Hey 4eva - we (and be "we", I mean Mason) are always looking for new designs to tackle and will do so if there is enough interest.

Try posting a new thread and see if it generates any interest!?