Syracuse Basketball Recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Recruiting

Not to hijack this thread, but they're plenty of imbeciles of the other side of the aisle as well. Napoleon got it right...its the POLITICS, not necessarily the ideology.
Not to hijack this thread, but they're plenty of imbeciles of the other side of the aisle as well. Napoleon got it right...its the POLITICS, not necessarily the ideology.
I can agree with that. Never a shortage of incompetents in politics. I just saw Kristi Noem RSD and she is impressive . Good looks and voice that doesn't make you want to stick a pencil in your eye and stir it around like Palin. Instead of waterboarding I would record Palin's voice and loop it on a playback endlessly to a prisoner we want information from.:bat:

The short answer is YES The real question is why we haven't been able to convince one player for the next two years to come to Syracuse. Not one. thats not just a failure to communicate. There is more to this story that no one seems to be questioning on any level. Reorters, blogers, posters no one except the crazy old man. I object to the term "crazy ". Old is realistic and the grey hair is getting more dense.:p

Not to call those who think there is something wrong out. But ...

1.We have 5 frontcourt guys and 5 backcourt guys returning in 012. Melo averaged 5 mpg last year and recruits should expect him to go pro after this year? Usually we go 4 deep in the backline on average years and push 5 on better ones. In the backcourt we go three deep and will probably go four this year.

2. This is not our football program. These kids arent 2-3 star kids they are cream of the crop.

Reality check!!! These kids could go anywhere lead a team and get to the NBA. The college game has changed to 4-5 stars leading midmajors in the last 5 years. We have offered 4-5 star kids not lower 4 star and high three star fill in glue guys YET(big word). Quite frankly we should be offering top caliber thats what Syraucuse IS. Eventually we will need to pull the trigger on some lower four stars instead of high end fours and fives. If not we will have to roll the dice on Freshmen for 2013 (which I like in Noels case).

We have 9-10 guys on our roster returning for 012. Only 7 possible and probably more likely 5-6 returning for 2013. with a senior Dion senior Melo and Jr MCW maybe opting not to return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom