Syracuse basketball's 2017-18 schedule: What we know so far | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball's 2017-18 schedule: What we know so far

And LeRon Ellis.

upload_2017-3-29_12-19-2.jpeg

These tomato cans aren't bad for tomato cans and the RPI. Texas Southern won their conference this year and was a 16 seed,
Toledo is the in the MAC so they won't be a RPI killer and Oakland is a sneaky decent team from the Horizon league.

So updated.
@Georgetown
UConn-MSG
Colgate
Cornell
Toledo-Miami Hoophall Invitational
Texas Southern -Miami Hoophall Invitational
Oakland-Miami Hoophall Invitational
Kansas-Miami
Big Ten- home
2 more non conference games

BC home/home
Pitt home/home
Virginia home/home
Wake Forest home/home
Clemson
North Carolina
NC State
Virginia Tech
Notre Dame
@Florida State
@Miami
@Georgia Tech
@Duke
@Louisville

Only 3 of 31 games TBA. We will get a Big Ten team at home I think Penn State or Northwestern.
Oakland won 25 games and their conference regular season title. They could return their top two scorers, but both could be grad transfers. One, Martez Walker, would be a fine fit here. If they go back to Oakland, that would be a pretty tough game.

Toledo was mediocre this past year and loses a bunch of their top players. That shouldn't be as tough a game.

Agreed re: Oakland. Good team. Beat Clemson in NIT and almost beat Richmond the next round. Beat Georgia earlier in the OOC. Always solid.

Does anyone know when we can expect the schedule to be finalized. I was going to make the trip across the country with the wife and 4 year old daughter. They have never been to Syracuse. I was thinking we would watch the UConn game in MSG and Tuesday Dec 5 and before I would try and go to a game in Syracuse but not sure if we will be at home the Saturday before or not.

Does anyone know when we can expect the schedule to be finalized. I was going to make the trip across the country with the wife and 4 year old daughter. They have never been to Syracuse. I was thinking we would watch the UConn game in MSG and Tuesday Dec 5 and before I would try and go to a game in Syracuse but not sure if we will be at home the Saturday before or not.
I think around late summer/Labor Day the final schedule is released (the ACC portion). I'm sure we'll hear about the non-conf games earlier.

These tomato cans aren't bad for tomato cans and the RPI. Texas Southern won their conference this year and was a 16 seed,
Toledo is the in the MAC so they won't be a RPI killer and Oakland is a sneaky decent team from the Horizon league.

So updated.
@Georgetown
UConn-MSG
Colgate
Cornell
Toledo-Miami Hoophall Invitational
Texas Southern -Miami Hoophall Invitational
Oakland-Miami Hoophall Invitational
Kansas-Miami
Big Ten- home
2 more non conference games

BC home/home
Pitt home/home
Virginia home/home
Wake Forest home/home
Clemson
North Carolina
NC State
Virginia Tech
Notre Dame
@Florida State
@Miami
@Georgia Tech
@Duke
@Louisville

Only 3 of 31 games TBA. We will get a Big Ten team at home I think Penn State or Northwestern.

Oakland beat Clemson at Clemson in the NIT.

As per this post--we will be playing Kansas in Miami the Saturday (12/2) before the MSG game vs. UConn.