Syracuse/Cincinnati Preview | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse/Cincinnati Preview

To me, the key to tonight's game is James Southerland and C. J. Fair playing well. Fair has been off a bit lately, and we really need his midrange game and work on the boards. I think we are going to see some zone again tonight, and if they do play it, I want to see James as the guy flashing to the foul line for that jumper. That will get our offense back on track, not more one-on-one by Dion and Kris.

Nice work! Just bumped into Raftery/Bilas in the elevator of the downtown Cincy Hyatt.

By the way, since we have Bilas and Raf, does that mean we have McDonough, too, or Shulman?

Good preview. This could really go either way. The SU team that played Saturday could get drilled by a hot Bearcat team. UC is liek Notre Dame but with athletic players that are even better shooters. That said they will have trouble guarding whoever our 3 is at the time because their lack of size. Kilpatrick (if he plays, no word that I've heard) is really more of a swing man with shooting ability than a true guard. One irrelavant correction is that Justin Jackson is a soph not a senior. He's a nice player with a limited offensive game but an excellent defender and active. He was UC's only frontcourt player during the suspensions.

Good preview. This could really go either way. The SU team that played Saturday could get drilled by a hot Bearcat team. UC is liek Notre Dame but with athletic players that are even better shooters. That said they will have trouble guarding whoever our 3 is at the time because their lack of size. Kilpatrick (if he plays, no word that I've heard) is really more of a swing man with shooting ability than a true guard. One irrelavant correction is that Justin Jackson is a soph not a senior. He's a nice player with a limited offensive game but an excellent defender and active. He was UC's only frontcourt player during the suspensions.
Interestingly, ESPN has him listed as a senior which is why I stated that. http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/51235/justin-jackson

But I checked Cincy's athletic site and you're right. I've fixed it.

According to Goodman on Twitter, Kilkpatrick is playing.

GoodmanCBS Jeff Goodman

Mick Cronin told CBSSports.com that Sean Kilpatrick, who is banged up, will play tonight against Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom