Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game

The Maryland game is the most important early game since McNabb Era.
We have to be 2-0 going to the home opener.
If we are 2-0 hosting Clemson the Dome will be 50k+ with workers.
Immediately thought the same thing when this 8:30 time slot became official. Coaches need to totally ignore this game all summer to make sure the team is ready to go against Liberty and Maryland. We very much need to be mentally ready for those two and take care of business. We can get fired up for Clemson week of, when we are 2-0.

I am amped up big time. They are gonna bring the house every play on defense till we block them or screen the shiiiiiit out of em. Our defense has to step up to a different level. If our backers come downhill like end of last year we will be a different team. They want us in a bad way and if we are gonna take next step we have to show em we are ready. I kinda thought our coaches got out coached last time we played them so let’s see if they step up as well. Go su orange

Absolutely crazy the turnaround. Just shows we were never really gone, just hiding in a closet for a little bit. We're out now though.

I think that will be the most intense Dome crowd since 1999 Michigan.
I would think so...it would be a fantastic win in front of the national audience. The energy needs to be off the charts.

Absolutely crazy the turnaround. Just shows we were never really gone, just hiding in a closet for a little bit. We're out now though.

Well... I'm glad that we're out of the closet...

Just bought 4 tix for UM game. 3rd deck. 2 on the 50. 2 on the 30. $11 each.
Psyched for Psyracuse.
Let us not forget Clemson plays Texas A&M the week before coming into the Dome. Could be beaten up a little. Might have to play their 4 Stars instead of their 5 Stars.
Make sure your sherpa packs extra oxygen tanks.

Make sure your sherpa packs extra oxygen tanks.
maryland.jpg

Tenzing Norgay notified.

I remember going to a few games in the Gerg era and losing to Rutgers and Uconn (blow-out losses at that). How lifeless the Dome was, how hopeless we fans were. How the national media and the average college football fan laughed at us (Basketball school, shouldnt be playing D-1 football). While the national perception is not quite back to what it was in the 90s, we are getting there.
I still remember one fan post where someone was arguing for us to go down a few levels in football and to play Colgate & Holy Cross every year.

I remember going to a few games in the Gerg era and losing to Rutgers and Uconn (blow-out losses at that). How lifeless the Dome was, how hopeless we fans were. How the national media and the average college football fan laughed at us (Basketball school, shouldnt be playing D-1 football). While the national perception is not quite back to what it was in the 90s, we are getting there.
I still remember one fan post where someone was arguing for us to go down a few levels in football and to play Colgate & Holy Cross every year.

I just miss the Dome being 100% full for football games. There's just something surreal about being there and not seeing a single empty seat in the entire building. And it's almost surely going to happen for this game.

For years I would go to several games and when I arrived at my hotel the staff always were perplexed. Is there a game? Who are they playing? Have a feeling that will not be the case moving forward

I thought we would get Nc State on a Thursday they have played Louisville and Wake the last 2 years on a Thursday.
So they always get a Thursday night home game.

Should be a minimum of 45k at this game and that would only be if we do not come in undefeated.