Syracuse - Clemson will be ABC Saturday night game

Alsacs

I am statboy because I use stats to form opinions
I wonder if Syracuse is perceived as a preseason top 25 does Fox or ESPN pickup the Syracuse at Maryland game.
I was expecting that game to be on BTN but if we are seen as solid it should be on Fox or ESPN.

cuse10

All Conference
Now we need the University Union to actually put on a good concert for Homecoming and it could be a special weekend if everything pans out.

skurey

All American
Reading the responses to this on Twitter and I want to punch the twitter trolls in their stupid troll faces.
It's like they don't watch football.

We beat them 2 years ago at home and lost to them on the last possession on the road last year.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
There were orange towels in each seat for Camping World. If they do it again? THIS is the one!
They were more like wash cloths, but I hear you. Good idea. Lets do a great orange out. I don't think we have ever done it full bore before.

RandomGuy

All Conference
They were more like wash cloths, but I hear you. Good idea. Lets do a great orange out. I don't think we have ever done it full bore before.
Yeah, they were too small (not complaining). Crowd is right on top of the players in the Dome. I hope we can make it as unpleasant as possible for Clemson. I may not even care if its 98 degrees, in there.

CUTater

Walk On
That’ll be fun. Atmosphere was tremendous in 2017 when we went to Louisville and Va Tech under similar circumstances. Hope the crowd is juiced.

Top Bottom