Syracuse-Colgate: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [ACCNetExtra / 7:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Colgate: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [ACCNetExtra / 7:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Colgate
Friday, September 2, 2016 | 7:00 pm

No local TV scheduled.

You can watch online through ACC Network Extra, a dedicated live-events digital network available to authenticated subscribers of ESPN3 available on WatchESPN and the ESPN app. Doug Sherman & Matt Chatham with the call.

Colgate vs. Syracuse (Football)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (193 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

How to find ACC Network Extra (Watch league games online)

CrHT8nOWIAE5bK6.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Gedney was terrible last year.
People down here love their terrible alumni color commentators. The guy for basketball is unlistenable.

According to cuse.com and ESPN this game doesn't have ESPN3 coverage, or did you use another source??

OMG_CUSE_RULEs said:
According to cuse.com and ESPN this game doesn't have ESPN3 coverage, or did you use another source??

Cuse.com is wrong.

Syracuse vs Colgate
Friday, September 2, 2016 | 7:00 pm

No local TV scheduled.

You can watch online through ACC Network Extra, a dedicated live-events digital network available to authenticated subscribers of ESPN3 available on WatchESPN and the ESPN app.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

the IMG network is fine if you live in an area that gets any of those stations , it might be useful if someone could find the XM/Siruis stations as well.

the IMG network is fine if you live in an area that gets any of those stations , it might be useful if someone could find the XM/Siruis stations as well.

The P-S usually posts it 48 hours before kickoff and I edit the thread accordingly.

The P-S usually posts it 48 hours before kickoff and I edit the thread accordingly.
TuneIn Radio has the Syracuse IMG Network as well.

my problem is you cant listen to post game show after the games more than 5-10 min down 81. its too bad we dont get pre-post game shows on XM like other schools do.

they have a dedicated ACC set of stations and if there is no game conflict it would be nice if they could get those shows hosted.

WTLA (ESPN CNY) should still have a post game show. It's available via TuneIn.

I enjoyed it when the Upon Further Review crew ran it. Hopefully it'll still be a worthy listen.

I recently bought a Samsung Smart TV that I'm still getting the hang of. Does anyone know if I will be able to stream our game through this TV? I didn't see ESPN3 listed as any of the options within the TV like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.

I recently bought a Samsung Smart TV that I'm still getting the hang of. Does anyone know if I will be able to stream our game through this TV? I didn't see ESPN3 listed as any of the options within the TV like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.
Get Roku for your TV. Then download the ESPN app.

Not sure, but I think there's a WatchEspn app for most smart TVs now. I know the Sony one I got that runs Android TV got a version recently. Go to your TV's app store and search for ESPN and you should find it if it's available. If so, no need to waste extra cash on a Roku.

Get Roku for your TV. Then download the ESPN app.
Last time that I looked for it for our Samsung 4K smart TV it wasn't available.
Roku, Fire TV (Stick) and AppleTV will all do the trick.

Last time that I looked for it for our Samsung 4K smart TV it wasn't available.
Roku, Fire TV (Stick) and AppleTV will all do the trick.
I purchased the 4K Roku for our Samsung 4K smart tv. Now I can actually watch some programming in UHD.

Plus, if your a TWC customer you can download their app and get rid of their HD box and same $12-15/month.

I purchased the 4K Roku for our Samsung 4K smart tv. Now I can actually watch some programming in UHD.

And it's just a one-time payment for the Roku, plug it in to the Samsung, and you can watch anything on Watch ESPN going forward?

And it's just a one-time payment for the Roku, plug it in to the Samsung, and you can watch anything on Watch ESPN going forward?

You can only watch if you have access through Cable, Sling, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom