syracuse.com rating recruits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

syracuse.com rating recruits

I'm glad that the only way I remotely know what you guys are referring to is because of what you posted here. After spending years looking on their site 1 - 2 times a day, maybe more during certain periods of the year, I haven't checked out or read anything on their site in probably around 2 years or so.
The only thing I check the site for is to get some info on my alma mater is doing on the CNY high school sports scene. I haven't clicked knowingly on a SU story from there unless OE had it posted.

I agree with you if we're operating under the assumption that the local paper's job is to help/support the team. But I think they are trying to be journalists. Trying being the key word.
but doing film studies on guys that aren't even interested in us is asinine.

Can you provide an example? I've seen some articles and clearly opinions are being put forward...but I have not seen an actual "rating". I probably just missed it so if you could point us to it, that would be great. I actually think Cohen as toned it down since a few mos. back. Overall, I think the coverage in the most recent 2 mos. is better than it was e.g. 6 mos. ago.

Basically they're just regurgitating what the site that starts with R and ends with ivals rates recruits as.

Basically they're just regurgitating what the site that starts with R and ends with ivals rates recruits as.

Exactly. They are a recruiting site wannabe. I'm just waiting for it to become a view by subscription only site.

His evaluations are laughable I played football in high school and was a college athlete in another sport but in no way would I pretend to have the eye of a professional coach in how to best evaluate talent just asinine IMHO

Just as an aside Cohen today in his observations on camp stated something to the effect that even to a casual observer like me...yadda yadda if he classifies himself as a casual observer why is he giving letter grades to recruits? Just sayin!

:bang:

Cohen was at it again today giving Domer a grade of B- could someone please get him to stop this before he hurts the program :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom