Syracuse football face book parent page. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football face book parent page.

He does run but they have to wrap his arm to his chest for a couple weeks. Monday they had to go back in and get the piece of the tool that broke off in his first operation. They need the stitches back out before they can have him fully running
Wait, they broke a tool off inside Shy and then left it? The kid is Wolverine.

He does run but they have to wrap his arm to his chest for a couple weeks. Monday they had to go back in and get the piece of the tool that broke off in his first operation. They need the stitches back out before they can have him fully running
So now they are going to go back in and get the piece out they couldn't get our the first time around. Oh Lord

So now they are going to go back in and get the piece out they couldn't get our the first time around. Oh Lord
Yeah they said when it broke they tried to get it but couldn't. They said it wouldn't bother him but when they started him lifting light weights a couple weeks ago he was feeling some pain they found was related to the location of the broken piece so Monday they did a folllow up surgery took out the piece and while he was unconsicence they rotated his arm to break up scar tissue in a way that if he was awake there would be no way for him to stand the pain. So when he woke up he has been really hurting the last couple days. He went today and really pushed through a lot of pain but says he needs to get back asap so he will deal with it

Yeah they said when it broke they tried to get it but couldn't. They said it wouldn't bother him but when they started him lifting light weights a couple weeks ago he was feeling some pain they found was related to the location of the broken piece so Monday they did a folllow up surgery took out the piece and while he was unconsicence they rotated his arm to break up scar tissue in a way that if he was awake there would be no way for him to stand the pain. So when he woke up he has been really hurting the last couple days. He went today and really pushed through a lot of pain but says he needs to get back asap so he will deal with it
Hopefully he won't over do it.

Shouldn't they be looking into making the tools out of whatever part of Shy broke the tool?

I would like to add a note here to parents also. This staff 100% reads this board. I can guarantee you I have heard about something I posted on here. They also read other recruiting sites. Watch what you say and make sure you say only what you would have no problem with them calling to ask you about.

I would like to add a note here to parents also. This staff 100% reads this board. I can guarantee you I have heard about something I posted on here. They also read other recruiting sites. Watch what you say and make sure you say only what you would have no problem with them calling to ask you about.
It's not their fault. They don't know