Syracuse football: Heavy competition at wide receiver starts this spring (WRs Preview) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football: Heavy competition at wide receiver starts this spring (WRs Preview)

Judging by Oklahoma’s performance vs Bama, who Clemson handled, I couldn’t care less about the wideouts they’re sporting.

Lol y’all going crazy over our WR corps look at OU’s

I'm not all that familiar with the roster of the Ohio Bobcats, but do tell how they are superior to what Syracuse currently has.

Lol y’all going crazy over our WR corps look at OU’s
Now, why would I want to go and do a foolish thing like that? I'm an SU fan and it's only spring practices and March Madness is fast approaching. How much free time do you think we have?

I know this is a WR thread, but I don't know why so much hand-wringing when it comes to the OLine. This is not 2007 any more. We have skill and depth of talent. The kids who will jump into starting roles or into the 2-deep are 100% Dino recruits, which means they've been in the S&C program now for years (outside of Class of '19). Most red-shirted and I loved their profiles upon joining the program. Yes, there are some unknowns, but I am really confident that this will be an above-grade unit in 2019 and beyond.
Babers started it. At camping world, he said what we really need is/are GT's at Tackle. If we can rebuild the line, we'll be good, if not, we're not going to win as many games. His words. 1st day Spring presser, "You're only as good as the guys up front."

Babers started it. At camping world, he said what we really need is/are GT's at Tackle. If we can rebuild the line, we'll be good, if not, we're not going to win as many games. His words. 1st day Spring presser, "You're only as good as the guys up front."
So does that assume he knew he didn't have enough talent on the roster at OT when he said that?