Syracuse Football: Trending Upward | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football: Trending Upward

Not a joke, but as an ADK46r, an interesting bit of history. Teddy Roosevelt was climbing Mt. Marcy when President McKinley took a turn for the worse after the assassination attempt in Buffalo, and a local ADK guide ran out to find him. Roosevelt returned to Buffalo in haste and was sworn in as President there by the time he arrived.
As I recall, there is (was) a diorama depicting this episode in the Adirondack Museum in Blue Mtn. Lake.

tenor (2).gif

Preach!

Last edited:
Not sure I have the mental capacity to accept I may have personally contributed to the loss of a recruit
I am holding you responsible for any and all recruiting losses of the last 10 years

I love this post, HOWEVER, I will never not bash Rutgers or Georgetown... Openly and repeatedly. I will sing it from the roof tops. Idc. Everything else though, is music to my ears.

This, though i could not care less about Rutgers.

And Penn State. Frankly, the fact that coaches do not openly and vehemently negatively speak about that program, its fanbase, etc., is far more problematic than the fact it might turn off some 4* kid from Jersey from committing to their school. It's part of what perpetuated the problem in the first place.

Last edited:
We all are guilty of this to some degree but...

Stop the long threads on making jokes about a recruits name. It has pissed off some parents of recruits and some recruits too.

This is an open board and GA's from other teams get fodder to use against our coaches from reading these threads.
Been saying this for years - hopefully

Stop the long threads on making jokes about a recruits name. It has pissed off some parents of recruits and some recruits too.

This is an open board and GA's from other teams get fodder to use against our coaches from reading these threads.
Been saying this for years - those puns are obnoxious AF - can’t blame any family for being turned off by seeing them

Or, the bashing and debasing of players/former players. Not just he didn't play well, but some of it has been downright hateful.

It's about time we got a poster who is equivalent to Rugersal!!

In fairness, we have someone who comes close but doesn't do videos from his parents bedroom with an R taped to the wall.

Interested in any information we can get on Linton, Kinsler, Jones, Trotter, Cantin Arku, Richards and Lee

In "my biased" opinion Linton will be drafted higher than the 6 listed IMO.

Dude YOU HAVE NO IDEA how deep relationships RUN in football; especially in Recruiting.
Consider Steve a "Gift" to the program.

Recruits read this site - So please, please, please focus on the recruits we are targeting & not the jocks that are already here.

* Please focus on Recruiting on this Board ONLY, because quality depth is what makes Championship Teams. Thanks my Brother!

These threads are my favorite now tbh. Everytime I see a post I get excited

In "my biased" opinion Linton will be drafted higher than the 6 listed IMO.

Dude YOU HAVE NO IDEA how deep relationships RUN in football; especially in Recruiting.
Consider Steve a "Gift" to the program.

Recruits read this site - So please, please, please focus on the recruits we are targeting & not the jocks that are already here.

* Please focus on Recruiting on this Board ONLY, because quality depth is what makes Championship Teams. Thanks my Brother!
Just realized who you were and want to say I’m a big fan of your son. One of my favorite players on the team! LFGO

BTW _- I'm biased 2 Steve because of the following: My brother Dr. Williams just happens 2B; the Superintendent of the School System in Steve's county, as well as a Pastor, advisor to the last 3 Governors in the state of Georgia, former Defensive Line coach & defensive Coordinator at Steve's High School (Dublin High), and close to Steve's parents as well as Steve.

I love this class defensively right now. These are all kids who get big camp offers over a normal summer. Their tapes all stand out. For May we're looking even better than most years. Just need that elusive QB to get the offense rolling...

What about Big Walt's Son from Jacksonville? - Walter Simmons III Oakleaf High in Orange Park, Florida (Jacksonville) #21 Dual Threat QB in the nation & #101 player in Florida he's available. We didn't offer him though. Don't know if he meets our specs...

Caleb Williams the #1 dual threat QB in the nation is still available. We just have to employ 6%s of separation on the real decision maker in correlation with the GF factor & we'll have a minimum of a 25% chance of signing him.

What about Big Walt's Son from Jacksonville? - Walter Simmons III Oakleaf High in Orange Park, Florida (Jacksonville) #21 Dual Threat QB in the nation & #101 player in Florida he's available. We didn't offer him though. Don't know if he meets our specs...

Caleb Williams the #1 dual threat QB in the nation is still available. We just have to employ 6%s of separation on the real decision maker in correlation with the GF factor & we'll have a minimum of a 25% chance of signing him.
1590192341805.jpeg

Idk about the QB from Oakleaf but I do remember one of the coaches coming to my alma mater down here which is in the same division as then. We had a QB go to SCar like 7 years ago so they could give it a shot

SORRY LOL - I PLEDGED OMEGA PSI PHI IN COLLEGE; albeit everyone thought I was going to pledge Alpha, because my GPA @ the time was 3.93 so my fraternity named me "Brainiac the Maniac," because EVEN my teammate KNEW NOT TO CROSS THE LINE OFF THE FIELD. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom