Syracuse gets a C+ for hiring Fran Brown... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse gets a C+ for hiring Fran Brown...

Just saw Coach Brown shopping at the Taft Rd Wegman's. I thought about stopping to say hello but that store was a zoo, complete insanity trying to navigate in and out and I'm sure he like me just wanted to get our stuff and get the hell out of there. Avoid shopping today if you can.

Just saw Coach Brown shopping at the Taft Rd Wegman's. I thought about stopping to say hello but that store was a zoo, complete insanity trying to navigate in and out and I'm sure he like me just wanted to get our stuff and get the hell out of there. Avoid shopping today if you can.
The one near Buckley? My folks live around the corner there. I'll keep an eye out when I'm up there with the kids right after Christmas. :)

The one near Buckley? My folks live around the corner there. I'll keep an eye out when I'm up there with the kids right after Christmas. :)
yes, that Wegman's. Pretty cool to be honest, I wonder if he found a place to stay in this part of town. Mike Hopkins used to live in North Syracuse when he was asst coach.

Yeah, I saw him to. He was going over a long detailed list, he accounted for everything on the list and was relentless going through the isles to get cashed out. He was extra tough on the bag boy, making sure his bread and eggs were on safe on top. He did pretty good for a rookie, I'll give him 4 stars.