Syracuse-Holy Cross: TV/Radio information and tip-off time [ACCNX / 7:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Holy Cross: TV/Radio information and tip-off time [ACCNX / 7:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Holy Cross
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 | 7:00 pm

No TV scheduled.

You can watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

ACCNX.jpg

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (194 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

I know there are a lot of positives about the ACC Network for our program, but as a Canadian fan I will end up listening to more non-conference games than I watch. I have been buying Directv out of the basement of a jewish deli in Toronto since the mid 90's with the sole intention of watching Syracuse games in November. 2016 will be the fewest games Directv will broadcast and watch ESPN blocks Canadian. I like Matt Park a whole lot but common!

I know there are a lot of positives about the ACC Network for our program, but as a Canadian fan I will end up listening to more non-conference games than I watch. I have been buying Directv out of the basement of a jewish deli in Toronto since the mid 90's with the sole intention of watching Syracuse games in November. 2016 will be the fewest games Directv will broadcast and watch ESPN blocks Canadian. I like Matt Park a whole lot but common!

How's the pastrami?

All you need is a direct TV account name and password to watch all of these on ESPN3. Either on a mobile device or something that can cast it to your TV. My blue ray player isn't anything special but it can do ESPN3 right to the TV. I usually just chrome cast it with my phone however.

Can someone explain to me why Syracuse is not on tv for 5 of their first 6 games in Nyc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom