Syracuse men's lacrosse looks to solve faceoff issues heading into matchup with Canisius | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse men's lacrosse looks to solve faceoff issues heading into matchup with Canisius

Yah...they're going to try to solve the F/O issues. Bullsh&t! The problem is that they haven't recruited a serviceable F/O guy for 5 YEARS! The guy they recruited last year ends up at Towson! What Desko? Really?
W/O a top FO guy it's like a driving a Mercedes without oil.

Yah...they're going to try to solve the F/O issues. Bullsh&t! The problem is that they haven't recruited a serviceable F/O guy for 5 YEARS! The guy they recruited last year ends up at Towson! What Desko? Really?

Pequigney? He's 30-72 this season ... worse than Daddio.

Pequigney? He's 30-72 this season ... worse than Daddio.
Doesn't change the fact that practically everybody else can find F/O guys and Desko can't. Some guy from Villanova goes 22 for 23? And Desko couldn't find this guy? Time for this crap to end.

Croonquist only won 75% of his F/O's in HS.

Daddio won over 80%.

Both were team captains. Both had similar press clippings.

Flip a coin in 2010.

Croonquist only won 75% of his F/O's in HS.

Daddio won over 80%.

Both were team captains. Both had similar press clippings.

Flip a coin in 2010.
And one sucks and the other is great. It's the COACH'S job to figure out which is which.

They better do something about the FO situation, but I'm not sure "hoping for improvement" is the solution. We have squandered very, very good defenses over the last few years by giving the opponent the ball 75%-80% (or worse).

Wheres the other new kid that they brought in? Wasnt his name Paduda or something like that? I remember he was getting rave reviews before the season started and now he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

I know it seems like everybody can find a face off but Syracuse except I don't think it's that easy. I'm not a Desko guy so don't take this that way but were recruiting face off guys who probably tore up their high school leagues so they come in we'll thought of.

The problem is, whats the competition they are seeing? being the best guy in section 2 (albany) is a bit different than being the best kid in section 1 (downstate) or section 3 (Onondaga/Syracuse).

Where are our faceoff guys from? Lets start there. If that's not cutting it then we need to look at the biggest badest national travel team tourneys and scout them and determine who's tearing up those tourneys at the x.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom