Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

QB #5! Looking good!

Crusty must be going nuts with joy.

Wilson has a quick release and has some zip on his throws. Definitely a better fit for the bubble screen part of the offense. The read option, not so much.

There seems to be more speed with Austin at the helm. Or am I just being optimistic?
Not speed, rhythm. Completed passes allows the offense to flow and move down the field. Wilson didn't do anything spectacular, but he did basic stuff and he did it well. In Hunt's field time, he struggled to do even the little things well.

One good defensive stop here, and the game story could well flip to "Wilson Takes Reins, Likely to Reign as Orange QB".

walked to the tavern to get my fish.

hunt threw a punch?

my brother from another mother leads a drive for td! the sleeper from practice reports lookin good. nice job board brethren.

F Time Warner hard.

Damn Ron thompson is able to get into the backfield at will. In the event he ever is asked to sack a stationary QB, he will get plenty of them.

need Wayne Williams in there. need some bulk. They are running the ball right up the gut.

Put a MF spy on that QB now. Lay the kid out the next time he runs across the middle. Game over.

Making this Nova QB look like Colin Kaepernick. Coaching staff needs to recruit more speed. Looks like the D is running in quick sand.

upload_2014-8-29_21-40-45.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom