Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

How does al groh get work?

he's announcing an FCS game on ESPN 3 with some guy talking about oreos that no ones ever heard of. doesn't sound like he's got a lot to choose from

Bulloch needs to figure this out now or we r going to lose.

so far I am most disappointed in our offensive line.

I'm sure this has been said at some point in the last 14 pages but the most frustrating thing about watching this game is seeing a d2 QB who is better than any of our guys. How does that happen?

but there weren't any on the runback. The poor play in defending the return caused the TD, not some blown call.

Yes there were and these refs blow. I have lost count of the late hits, holds, face mask, illegal procedure no calls. Not sure what conference they're from but they shouldn't be on the field. We're not playing well but these refs are very bad.

Nova is winning the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Very disappointing! Who's the FCS team?

1 explosive offensive play in 3 quarters against a FCS team isn't what anyone was expecting.

this defense we see here today...will blown up by everyone except Wake

how do you announce a delay of game penalty and then award a TO?

Yes there were and these refs blow. I have lost count of the late hits, holds, face mask, illegal procedure no calls. Not sure what conference they're from but they shouldn't be on the field. We're not playing well but these refs are very bad.

Time out Nova after a flag is thrown ha ha ha ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom