Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

The dome is like a morgue.
if there was even anything to be excited about, the crowd has been in it. however they havent been given much to cheer for in a while.

Yes there were and these refs blow. I have lost count of the late hits, holds, face mask, illegal procedure no calls. Not sure what conference they're from but they shouldn't be on the field. We're not playing well but these refs are very bad.
that's loser talk. There are missed calls and 50/50 calls every game, and Syracuse has benefitted on a few calls. None of this is on the refs. Syracuse is playing without intensity, focus, and discipline. The refs have nothing to do with that.

Yes there were and these refs blow. I have lost count of the late hits, holds, face mask, illegal procedure no calls. Not sure what conference they're from but they shouldn't be on the field. We're not playing well but these refs are very bad.

You're wrong about the run back. And the refs HAVE BEEN bad...both ways though.

Anyone making season generalizations and predictions based on this game haven't watched any sport, but especially Syracuse football for very long.

In what facet has Syracuse been better? Maybe place kicking?

cuseincincy said:
as bad as they are. Groh seems to know every play SU is going to run. Got a bad feeling coming on.

Who doesn't know every play we are bringing? We have been excellent at telegraphing.

that's loser talk. There are missed calls and 50/50 calls every game, and Syracuse has benefitted on a few calls. None of this is on the refs. Syracuse is playing without intensity, focus, and discipline. The refs have nothing to do with that.

The fact that we are playing bad has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the refs. These refs are a joke. They're bad. I wouldn't let them handle a Pop Warner game in Tijuana. Delay of game then pick up the flag because the coach tells you he called time out. I mean I did, I really did, really. Happens every day on Pluto.

I'm really surprised that our D is having such an under-whelming performance. Villanova just much more dominant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom