Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

I almost hate to win this way... but a win is a win is win

Even though it should have been a loss
This is a game where the only place we won the game is the scoreboard. We got outplayed in every aspect except for the kickers.

Well...they finally stopped him. I did not need the blood rush this soon into the season. What Win.

Well, at least we have an opportunity to play better next week(EDIT: 2 weeks from now) while still being 1-0.

This 2nd week bye week is going to turn out to be a blessing.

A win is a win.
this is like beating a high school team. does nothing to advance the program. the so called "nonfootball schools" that forced us to the ACC are nearly beating us on the road in football? low expectations.

Lots to work on and start with the OL. TERRIBLE EFFORT ESPECIALLY BY #
55 and 67.

Deep breath in... exhale... Now that this is behind us, perhaps HCSS can use this game to motivate these guys. They better come with a lot more in the future or this will be a long season. Regardless, I am glad to be on the winning side of tonight's game. LGO

Phew. Thought I was watching that nightmare Iowa game again.

Well, at least we have an opportunity to play better next week(EDIT: 2 weeks from now) while still being 1-0.

This 2nd week bye week is going to turn out to be a blessing.
Got that right. This team has a long way to go.

In all my years of watching football... golly!

how do you describe the emotions of a watching 4th and an inch fake field goal to take the lead in double OT against Nova?

I think it's its own expression.

Bring home a fat ugly chick? Congratulations - you faked a FG vs Nova!

our offensive line WAS embarrassed

Absolutely and for the DL to time and time again to lose contain and let Robertson escape...maddening. Very lucky to get a W.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom