Syracuse Opens -2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Opens -2

I feel like this is the kind of game that Syracuse has been unable to win the last handful of years. They really seem to struggle against quality teams at home when they need a resume-boosting win.

They’ve almost been as good on the road as they are at home. Hoping tomorrow Cuse can reverse that trend and get a quality win.

There's that ole unranked home favorite vs. a ranked underdog.
Originally I thought we were on the road but that's Virginia. Should be a fun game.

Take the Pitt stinkers out and its a good team. Not sure why this year is different re freaking out about losing to them.

I am not that confident. BUt we could win this one by 30. VT will win a nailbiter if they beat us.

Hence us being slight favs.

Looks at line today we are favored? Question is when was last we covered

Take the Pitt stinkers out and its a good team. Not sure why this year is different re freaking out about losing to them.

I am not that confident. BUt we could win this one by 30. VT will win a nailbiter if they beat us.

Hence us being slight favs.
This isn’t the Jamie Dixon Pitt that is good and that owns us. We never lose to Pitt anymore. We had won 8 out of 9 against them. Those performances were awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom