Syracuse opens -6 over St. Johns | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens -6 over St. Johns

690West

Moneyline Master
Early moneyline at -290 which equates to SU having a 74% chance to win.

Why do I have a last possession type feeling about tonight?

Why do I have a last possession type feeling about tonight?

Because we are young, prone to mistakes, poor outside shooting, etc. Actually if the Cuse can bring the same intensity they played against Michigan, this shouldn't be a problem. Plus I would like to see RAK not be in any foul trouble. I still think that is the key to success this season.

Plus I would like to see RAK not be in any foul trouble. I still think that is the key to success this season.
Now he can be the best player on the court...but he has to be on the court.
That means avoiding stupid fouls.
Perhaps he worked in practice this week on eliminating the Michigan move of grabbing a guy around the body and tossing him aside.

Their shot blocker could give us fits inside.

I don't see SU being able to break away from SJU. I think we're looking at two teams scoring in the 60's. This game could go either way. They have a lot of experience and they start two future NBA guards. The big guy will negate some of our inside game. If Harrison gets going we could be in big trouble. I think our big advantage is CM. He has to attack the rim and stay agressive for the entire game. Christmas has to continue being Christmas. He can't take any nights off if this team is going to beat good teams and SJU is a good team with three players having started over 80 games. We have three who haven't started eight.

I don't see SU being able to break away from SJU. I think we're looking at two teams scoring in the 60's. This game could go either way. They have a lot of experience and they start two future NBA guards. The big guy will negate some of our inside game. If Harrison gets going we could be in big trouble. I think our big advantage is CM. He has to attack the rim and stay agressive for the entire game. Christmas has to continue being Christmas. He can't take any nights off if this team is going to beat good teams and SJU is a good team with three players having started over 80 games. We have three who haven't started eight.
I like Harrison, but you really think he'll make it in the NBA?

Kind of remarkable, Harrison has put up similar counting stats for 4 years running. Rebounds are WAY up, but other than that.

2lvk1le.jpg

I like Harrison, but you really think he'll make it in the NBA?
2nd round pick. The guy can shoot so he'll at least get a look.

2nd round pick. The guy can shoot so he'll at least get a look.

That FG% is god awful and he's on the smaller end for a SG. Not sure he's a second round pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom