Syracuse out but the RPI, SOS and Quality Wins have them still breathing | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse out but the RPI, SOS and Quality Wins have them still breathing

I'm not buying it. I think you might be putting too much weight on SOS.

I can believe this, though I had packed it away already. The other 4 teams in the ACC are a murderers row.

giphy.gif

Ya the seasons over, wish we at least had another game next week. Next year with the ACC tourney back this won't be an issue. Time to hit the portal.
Now that the Tourney is back.. does that give ACC an AQ or no because there is only 5 teams

Now that the Tourney is back.. does that give ACC an AQ or no because there is only 5 teams

Unfortunately no, need at least 6 for an AQ. However, any team (unless there under .500) who wins the ACC tourney is almost guaranteed an invite.

we knew what we had to do. win one of two. couldn't finish. move on.

Unfortunately no, need at least 6 for an AQ. However, any team (unless there under .500) who wins the ACC tourney is almost guaranteed an invite.

The ACC would be wise to press Hopkins to join. If nothing else then maybe Loyola.

They should vote each yr which was the toughest conference and whichever is the choice then all teams from that conference should make the tournament. The toughest conference means ur playing the toughest schedule. I mean the top 3 teams in the country are from the ACC so UNC and SU should be automatic. Like someone said yesterday I feel the same I think SU has improved the final 5 games of season and would beat Denver, Yale, Penn and already beat Princeton. I know it would never happen but I think it would be be a bad idea. The best teams should be in the tournament. I get the AQ for the lower conferences but the teams in the toughest conference are battle tested and on another level talent wise them then the other conferences except for the 2nd which we know is the Big Ten. Would be either the ACC or Big Ten every yr realistically. I'm sorry the Ivy is just not as good. I don't even think last yr. I think Duke and Notre Dame were better then all of them except for maybe Cornell. This yr I think SU could maybe beat Cornell. Sure we have no one to cover CJ Kirst but u know Big Brother would have to Big Brother CJ and have his best game of his career.

They should just show up at a 1st round tournament site as an "alternate".

Just in case the other team's bus had a problem. ;)
You and JeremyCuse have the “bus problem” covered, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom