Syracuse pitcher Jen Caira named 3rd team All-American | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse pitcher Jen Caira named 3rd team All-American

I don't know, I like watching women's soccer, almost more than the men, because there is less flopping. But, I like watching all Syracuse sports when they're televised. Nature of being a Syracuse fan.
I bet you root for all those syracuse teams as well. Unlike some "fans" in this thread.

I bet you root for all those syracuse teams as well. Unlike some "fans" in this thread.

You bet your ass. I watched the lacrosse finals on ESPNU, the semifinals on ESPN3 and the BE Championship on OAA. Watched the Softball team's conference tourney game on OAA and their national championship games on NCAA.com.

I would have watched regular season games if I could have found them.

From a competitive and ratings standpoint, the men's counterpart will almost always have the upper hand. It's the reason the WNBA is scheduled during "off season". I don't know any guy that follows a woman's sport unless there is some family or friend connection that piqued their interest. Nature of the beast. Women's beach volleyball draws pretty high ratings in the olympics, but I'm willing to wager that is for other reasons.

I've been a big SU softball fan for the past few years and they are a quality program with a great coach. I also follow women's college softball. Yes, my daughter plays the game and is a big SU softball and college softball fan, but I plan on catching SU softball games long after my daughter has left for college and will continue to follow it on ESPN. It's just a great sport. That Oklahoma lefty, Keilani Ricketts, is one great pitcher and Alabama is going to have their handful trying to get by her to extend the World Series tonight.

I've been a big SU softball fan for the past few years and they are a quality program with a great coach. I also follow women's college softball. Yes, my daughter plays the game and is a big SU softball and college softball fan, but I plan on catching SU softball games long after my daughter has left for college and will continue to follow it on ESPN. It's just a great sport. That Oklahoma lefty, Keilani Ricketts, is one great pitcher and Alabama is going to have their handful trying to get by her to extend the World Series tonight.
Alabama should have someone steal that core body cooler from the Oklahoma dugout that Kelani uses along with that fan named Simpkins or whaterever it's labled.

I have two granddaugters who play ball, one plays softball the other plays coach pitch baseball. They both love ball and the SU team and players.

From a competitive and ratings standpoint, the men's counterpart will almost always have the upper hand. It's the reason the WNBA is scheduled during "off season". I don't know any guy that follows a woman's sport unless there is some family or friend connection that piqued their interest. Nature of the beast. Women's beach volleyball draws pretty high ratings in the olympics, but I'm willing to wager that is for other reasons.

God you are a tool. If you don't know about his involvement with softball from previous post then you really aren't much of a fan you just come by to spew a bunch of crap.

Alabama should have someone steal that core body cooler from the Oklahoma dugout that Kelani uses along with that fan named Simpkins or whaterever it's labled.

I have two granddaugters who play ball, one plays softball the other plays coach pitch baseball. They both love ball and the SU team and players.

...and thanks so much OEs for all of SU softball info and recruiting info, it was really a special year and hopefully we can keep this incredible coach.

This is false. College softball receives much better ratings than college baseball. And will continue to do so.

The game has marketable players, the "cute" factor (Taryne Mowatt from Arizona comes to mind), and the game is played at a very high pace. It should continue to grow in the coming years.