Syracuse players in the new AAF league. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse players in the new AAF league.

Xfl did a 9.5 then nose dived.

Another thing I noticed. They actually let more crowd noise through, like they used to. I like that... There have been discussions on this board, noting old game broadcasts had much louder crowd noise in the broadcast. Another good choice.

They took a nose dive because of the disaster with the production trucks in week 2

If this league succeeds I think the CFL will slowly fade away.

It just seems more like a true developmental league for the NFL, than the original XFL. No nonsense. A look into play calling, and what felt like a really quick game. Right up my Alley.

Looks like it's only on CBS sports app, or NFL Network, today, in my area. Bummer
A true NFL developmental league would be a good thing if it allows colleges to get back to the business of education.

Saw Erv make a couple nice catches today for Atlanta. Didn’t even realize he was playing till they called his name. Love that dude !

Grand opening. Grand closing. Polian should have ensured cooperation with the NFL and NFLPA before launching. The new owner will sell the tech involved as some are already theorizing for a very hefty sum. The $70M will be written off.

"If the players union is not going to give us young players, we can't be a development league," said Dundon,...”

That’s a shame, because I would much prefer this being the developmental league than the colleges.

"If the players union is not going to give us young players, we can't be a development league," said Dundon,...”

That’s a shame, because I would much prefer this being the developmental league than the colleges.

When he started saying this out of nowhere, I knew the league was on borrowed time. He was intent on torpedoing it from the beginning.

Would love to get Dave Boller back here.

Yep, great asset to the program. I could see him hooking up with an NFL front office too. Maybe in scouting. He definitely has an eye for talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom