Syracuse players in the new AAF league. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse players in the new AAF league.

Xfl did a 9.5 then nose dived.

Another thing I noticed. They actually let more crowd noise through, like they used to. I like that... There have been discussions on this board, noting old game broadcasts had much louder crowd noise in the broadcast. Another good choice.

They took a nose dive because of the disaster with the production trucks in week 2

If this league succeeds I think the CFL will slowly fade away.

It just seems more like a true developmental league for the NFL, than the original XFL. No nonsense. A look into play calling, and what felt like a really quick game. Right up my Alley.

Looks like it's only on CBS sports app, or NFL Network, today, in my area. Bummer
A true NFL developmental league would be a good thing if it allows colleges to get back to the business of education.

Saw Erv make a couple nice catches today for Atlanta. Didn’t even realize he was playing till they called his name. Love that dude !

Grand opening. Grand closing. Polian should have ensured cooperation with the NFL and NFLPA before launching. The new owner will sell the tech involved as some are already theorizing for a very hefty sum. The $70M will be written off.

"If the players union is not going to give us young players, we can't be a development league," said Dundon,...”

That’s a shame, because I would much prefer this being the developmental league than the colleges.

"If the players union is not going to give us young players, we can't be a development league," said Dundon,...”

That’s a shame, because I would much prefer this being the developmental league than the colleges.

When he started saying this out of nowhere, I knew the league was on borrowed time. He was intent on torpedoing it from the beginning.

Would love to get Dave Boller back here.

Yep, great asset to the program. I could see him hooking up with an NFL front office too. Maybe in scouting. He definitely has an eye for talent.