Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Satin Destroyer jacket by Nike MSRP $200 now at clearance for $25

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
$_3.JPG

As seen here

They had been selling at $69.99

Reduced to $39.99

TJ Max at Destiny has 10 left in M-L-XL-XXL & XXXL for $25 apiece as of 2 hours ago.

Those pillows they had for $10 sold out a couple of weeks ago they had over 200

Everything SU is flying off the shelves right now.

Thats an awesome jacket! Anyone in the cuse pick 1 up for me!

Thats an awesome jacket! Anyone in the cuse pick 1 up for me!
If you pay for one with a credit card I'll pick it up for you or check & see if they'll ship it to you or a store nearby

(315) 471-0612 TJ Maxx

If you pay for one with a credit card I'll pick it up for you or check & see if they'll ship it to you or a store nearby

(315) 471-0612 TJ Maxx
Do you know if they have them on 31?

cool. I'll call them in a little bit.

I just put a few on hold. Orangeyes you're. The man.

I just put a few on hold. Orangeyes you're. The man.

Just out of curiosity - is that 1 for me? No biggie if not - I'll can call.

I'm a L or XL (depending on how they run)

Just out of curiosity - is that 1 for me? No biggie if not - I'll can call.

I'm a L or XL (depending on how they run)
It was for my dad as I wasn't sure how you wanted to do it. But I will gladly pick you up one if you'd like me too.

did some one fire up the hot tub time machine?

i think its mandatory to have a IROC camaro if you wear that jacket -

do they come with a matching pair of parachute pants?

It was for my dad as I wasn't sure how you wanted to do it. But I will gladly pick you up one if you'd like me too.

Yeah, pick 1 up for me when you get there. If they seem to run normal, a L should be good. If they seem to run small, an XL. Dont stress too much about the size, if it doesnt fit me - i'll use it as a gift.

I'll gladly paypal you you cost + tax + shipping... I'll even round up on the cents!

all i can think of when i see that pic is flip wilson in a fedora with a big feather and those boots with goldfish in the heals

Yeah, pick 1 up for me when you get there. If they seem to run normal, a L should be good. If they seem to run small, an XL. Dont stress too much about the size, if it doesnt fit me - i'll use it as a gift.

I'll gladly paypal you you cost + tax + shipping... I'll even round up on the cents!
Sounds good how tall are you for reference. I am 6'1 and am thinking a large. If it fits me and you are roughly same height ill get you a large.

Sounds good how tall are you for reference. I am 6'1 and am thinking a large. If it fits me and you are roughly same height ill get you a large.

Im a tad under 6' and 200lbs of pure steel.