Syracuse says Carrier Dome seating 'getting pretty tight' for Clemson game | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse says Carrier Dome seating 'getting pretty tight' for Clemson game

that picture the article posted from the WF game to compare to saturday is awful. I dont want the crowd to look anything like that, no silver should be seen at all

Hope SU is practicing with crowd noise, something that Clemson is used to but we aren't. It appears most teams use signals from the sidelines to get plays in, but the offense often can't hear the snap count or audibles. The noise could help counteract Clemson's speed, viz-a-viz, being slower to react when the ball is snapped.

Hope SU is practicing with crowd noise, something that Clemson is used to but we aren't. It appears most teams use signals from the sidelines to get plays in, but the offense often can't hear the snap count or audibles. The noise could help counteract Clemson's speed, viz-a-viz, being slower to react when the ball is snapped.
If our crowd still knows when to make noise, it'll be quiet when we're on offense.

Its crucial for the d to show them a look that makes them want to audible. Its up to us fans to take that option away and force them to burn a TO or force them to run a play they don't feel confident in.

that picture the article posted from the WF game to compare to saturday is awful. I dont want the crowd to look anything like that, no silver should be seen at all

Typical moronic Post-Standard writing in that caption; lazy and dishonest - it doesn't remotely reflect anything an SU employee said.

I will say, though, that the 20,000 people who stuck around for the fourth quarter of that Wake game were as loud as any crowd in the past four years. Awesome experience.

I am making the drive back home from Buffalo to this game. I'll see if I'm near any of you fine fellows when I get my ticket information.

It will be loud. I will make it loud.

We were bigger, faster, and stronger than Florida ... looking forward to those days again

Of course it will be "tight". It's simple mathematics. Fifty percent of the season ticket holders have been so since the dome opened. That's 12,000 people. In the last thirty 33 years, those people have put on 20-25 pounds each. That's 300,000 pounds. With an average weight male and female of 150,000, that's essentially 2,000 extra people in the Dome. Damn right it will be tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom