Syracuse ticket exchange is all messed up... | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse ticket exchange is all messed up...

llandz

Living Legend
If they do not fix this they will lose me as a season ticket holder. My tickets show in the Cuse.com ticket exchange as substantially higher than I have them listed at. I had this once last year but it got fixed. I emailed Ticketmaster support and my ticket rep, but in the meantime, there is no way my tickets are selling. I bought good seats specifically to be able to sell them oh like at times we are 3 -0. They are listed about $20 up to $80 over per seat what I have them listed at depending on the game. I took the listing down last night and re did it at a totally new and lower price, and it still came back on at the same price it was showing before. I did check that it was off the g rid all together before it came on at this exact same price. I feel that they are doing this because the dome box office still has some seats in my section and they are purposely playing a game with misrepresenting my ticket prices. Anyone else having this problem? Oh and it is not the fees. I checked that also.

They sent me some weird explanation that implied I was wrong, but I know I wasn't and the strange thing is that it works now. I lowered them again to test it for 2 different games, and waited for the confirmation just like I did last night except now it shows the lower price. The exact same thing happened last year, and when I contacted them, lo and behold it worked. If you use the ticket exchange double check to the single game seating chart that it is correct.

I bought mine to support and make sure they get used and not profit from them. I just donated next weeks Army game tickets in hopes a Fort Drum family who otherwise wouldn’t get to go gets a chance.

I bought mine to support and make sure they get used and not profit from them. I just donated next weeks Army game tickets in hopes a Fort Drum family who otherwise wouldn’t get to go gets a chance.
I don't know if you're aware of this, but she lives in Arizona and is as die hard a fan as you can find.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but she lives in Arizona and is as die hard a fan as you can find.
That’s great. I’m in AK and have had my tickets for several years to support and not look to profit from them. If I can’t use them, donate them, or give them away, selling them cheaply is great to get people to the games. Donating the Army tickets for the cause seems like a good option.

That’s great. I’m in AK and have had my tickets for several years to support and not look to profit from them. If I can’t use them, donate them, or give them away, selling them cheaply is great to get people to the games. Donating the Army tickets for the cause seems like a good option.

I believe, and I could be wrong, that’s what she was saying

She was trying to put a low price on them for them to sell and Ticketmaster was putting them on the resale market at prices well above what she wanted to sell them for and they were higher than the non resale tickets

I can donate seats separately and often do. As soon as my very good seats were fixed, the Clemson sold (at a slight loss of the value). I live in AZ and selling the extra games I can not attend is the only way I can afford to be a season ticket holder and support the program this way. I don't have to necessarily make a profit, but need to recoup some of my expenditure, especially as my ability to travel to games runs over $1000 for airfare, hotel etc. We are not rich and I feel good that I can support the football program as a season ticket holder and attend a couple of games a year.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom