At UNLV | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

At UNLV

For anyone interested in a private suite, they vary in size. There’s an even fancier, all inclusive one upstairs- 16 people, around $5k. The ones in the photos are much cheaper, and have access to the same club we’re in .
We Get CLUB Access with our seats???? This better be a 4-7PM Game and an 8AM tailgate so by noon all 150+ can overtake the club.

From the UNLV tix rep

I wanted to let you and anyone in your circle know that I have pricing finalized and set for suites for our matchup on October 5th.

We have two different suite options. Premium and Club.

Premium Suites are in sizes of 16 or 22 persons and will run you either $4,830 or $6,630

Club Suites come in sizes of 12 and 24 persons with locations on the 25yd line, the 50yd line or the 40 yd line will run you either $3,540; $3,840; or $7,080

These options will become available on May 1st on a first come first serve basis and that price includes a pre-set menu of food and drinks(alcohol included) as well as some parking passes.

Any further questions; please have them reach out to me and I can elaborate further on what I can offer to your SU people!

For anyone flying out Syracuse on Southwest they are cancelling service out of SYR on 8/4/24.

We’ve made a tough decision to suspend Southwest service at four airports in our network as peak Summer 2024 travel ends in early August. We are no longer accepting reservations beyond August 4, 2024, for travel in or out of Bellingham, Washington (BLI), Cozumel, Mexico (CZM), Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), and Syracuse, New York (SYR). We’re reaching out to provide you with options and our heartfelt regret.

9WSYR - Southwest Airlines informed the Syracuse Airport Authority Thursday morning, April 25, that it will be pulling out of Hancock International Airport in August. The Airport Authority says the Southwest Airlines decision is due to the company retiring, aging planes, and Boeing delays.

Last edited:
For anyone flying out Syracuse on Southwest they are cancelling service out of SYR on 8/4/24.

We’ve made a tough decision to suspend Southwest service at four airports in our network as peak Summer 2024 travel ends in early August. We are no longer accepting reservations beyond August 4, 2024, for travel in or out of Bellingham, Washington (BLI), Cozumel, Mexico (CZM), Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), and Syracuse, New York (SYR). We’re reaching out to provide you with options and our heartfelt regret.
Woof glad I didn’t go with Southwest

9WSYR - Southwest Airlines informed the Syracuse Airport Authority Thursday morning, April 25, that it will be pulling out of Hancock International Airport in August. The Airport Authority says the Southwest Airlines decision is due to the company retiring, aging planes, and Boeing delays.
<Ding> You are to fly another airline.

I found cheap flight back on American on the 6th. The catch is I have 2 stops. But the layovers aren’t bad so I went with it. (LV to SYR)