Syracuse Trip! | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Trip!

DaCuse

Shooting a deuce for da Cuse!
I’m a Syracuse alum like I’m sure a lot of you are and I’ve kind of been missing campus lately so I was watching this video over and over in my man cave (basement) tonight:

So my wife literally comes down like an hour ago and says why don’t you go up there for a few days! I couldn’t believe it! So I’m packing my bags for Thursday - Sunday!!

I’m going to take many walks through campus, go to Doug’s, shop at Mannys, walk around Destiny, have a sandwich at Brooklyn Pickle, have dinner at dinosaur barbecue, stare at the Dome, get some candy at Speech’s, see a few professors and well...you get the idea!

I’m so excited and just wanted to share my joy with fellow central NY lovers!

I’m a Syracuse alum like I’m sure a lot of you are and I’ve kind of been missing campus lately so I was watching this video over and over in my man cave (basement) tonight:

So my wife literally comes down like an hour ago and says why don’t you go up there for a few days! I couldn’t believe it! So I’m packing my bags for Thursday - Sunday!!

I’m going to take many walks through campus, go to Doug’s, shop at Mannys, walk around Destiny, have a sandwich at Brooklyn Pickle, have dinner at dinosaur barbecue, stare at the Dome, get some candy at Speech’s, see a few professors and well...you get the idea!

Wait like 3 more weeks and go for a football weekend.

100% call the football office and ask if you can do a walk through the hall of fame - not sure if they do that still but worth it if you're up there!

The visual of the dome is so under appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom