Syracuse vs Central Michigan: Streaming/Radio info [ACCNetExtra / 3:30] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Central Michigan: Streaming/Radio info [ACCNetExtra / 3:30]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Central Michigan
Saturday, September 16, 2017 | 3:30 pm

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (XM193), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DJep5daUQAM5KPC.jpg

Last edited:
Very disappointing to see the first three games not on TV. Oh well. So many options to easily stream through the TV at this point.

Question: If you have the "Sling Orange" package, but not the $5 "Sports Extra" add-on (i.e. no ESPNEWS or ESPNU), will you still be able to access these "ACC Network Extra" games via the Watch ESPN app? Any help is appreciated.

Question: If you have the "Sling Orange" package, but not the $5 "Sports Extra" add-on (i.e. no ESPNEWS or ESPNU), will you still be able to access these "ACC Network Extra" games via the Watch ESPN app? Any help is appreciated.

I have the Sling Orange only not the $5 Sports Extra and I get the ACC extra games.

i logged on to the watch espn and nothing is available. (first time using) when will the links appear ?

i logged on to the watch espn and nothing is available. (first time using) when will the links appear ?
I've had that happen too when I've gone straight to the ACC channel, but I've usually found it earlier on the general college football schedule for the day.

my computer won't open the game. guess its my phone for the whole thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom