Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

Well now we get to see Murphy make a kick!

Hunt is down getting treatment great...

Our offensive line just getting blown up on every play and the mental errors don't help...god I miss the days when we actually had playmakers. Just so tough to watch.

ND is a good team, but this game has revealed how mediocre our staff is.

This should interesting what has the staff done wrong tonight to be so mediocre? Our defense came out stellar against a top offense, forced two turnovers and a bunch of other times e ball is on the ground. Our offense has been eaten alive by a more talented defense.

My biggest complaint is that our OL has four penalties and 3 false starts.

This should interesting what has the staff done wrong tonight to be so mediocre? Our defense came out stellar against a top offense, forced two turnovers and a bunch of other times e ball is on the ground. Our offense has been eaten alive by a more talented defense.

My biggest complaint is that our OL has four penalties and 3 false starts.

on that 95 yard drive N.D. ran that same play over and over with no changes

GoHamSU said:
You're trying to pick up any yards for a FG. And it worked.

You're really going to use the result of that f'ed up scramble as a defense of these horrible play calls?

Libero2 said:
This should interesting what has the staff done wrong tonight to be so mediocre? Our defense came out stellar against a top offense, forced two turnovers and a bunch of other times e ball is on the ground. Our offense has been eaten alive by a more talented defense. My biggest complaint is that our OL has four penalties and 3 false starts.

Play calling.

Hideous D call on the bomb.

Continued dumb penalties.

on that 95 yard drive N.D. ran that same play over and over with no changes

We are outmanned, they are bigger, faster stronger and more talented than we are. This is a fact. We have to give them something, we gave them the screen hoping we could step up and make a tackle, we couldn't get off a block

Now that's a new gripe coming off a ND timeout, we call one on defense.

If he wasn't at Syracuse, I'd say that Shafer looks like a total nutjob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom