Syracuse vs. Uconn | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Uconn

Uhhhhhh actually a lot of people. Saw this one coming from a mile away.

Actually, me. I thought there was a very good likelihood of this matchup happening again.

...beating a team 3 times in a row...priceless...meeting UConn in the elite 8 or FF would be fun too...this will not be an easy win for us...but I expect a win. However, a loss does nothing to our seeding and rests us very much.

...beating a team 3 times in a row...priceless...meeting UConn in the elite 8 or FF would be fun too...this will not be an easy win for us...but I expect a win. However, a loss does nothing to our seeding and rests us very much.
our seeding is fine, Uconn could get Boston to. They are closer than Syracuse. Although they can't seem to get fans to even go to the NT, why should I be concerned about the Regionals.

We can thank Seton Hall for losing to DePaul by 26. What?

Rest?? We've had 2 games in 13 days. 3 in NY ain't gonna drain the well..

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Saw this coming as soon as UConn got the #9 seed. We're like a magnet to these guys. SU has drawn them in 6 of the last 8 BETs. Very difficult to beat a team 3 times. We will really have to play well. Committe has no business putting UConn in Boston, totally unfair to the protected seeds. Can't see that happening.

Lost in all the great memories of Syracuse's post season run in '87 was the fact that they lost to Georgetown 3 fargin times. I didn't think that was possible either, I thought 'Cuse would roll them when they met in the BET that year. If Providence hadn't beat G-Town in the elite 8 (I think), Cuse might have played them a 4th time...I wonder what the odds would've been for an 0 fer 4.