Syracuse vs USF in Boca Raton Bowl (Dec 21) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs USF in Boca Raton Bowl (Dec 21)

What the heck is their criteria... ther is gonna be a lot worse games that USF and Cuse. Thatll be a tight matchup. Not really sure why they think a potentially close game will be 2nd worse

And why isnt FSU and Georgia #1. More people are gonna watch that than the playoff games. That has way more interest than the other 2.

Yahoo ranks Boca as second worst bowl game this year.

There are at least 7 worse games than this one. They'll be some that have less interest and played in front of fewer fans in crappier stadiums/locales.

Sure it is between two 6-6 teams. However, one is in a P5 and the other is on the cusp of getting back in the club.

The game has around a 3 pt spread too which means it could go undecided into the 4th Q.

Actually for a few of our old staff and some of the players it is an evaluation.

Luckily for me I can drive to it so it is a fairly cheap exhibition with an easy tailgate.
That’s why I called it a scrimmage. Give Davis and CDRW each a half.

It’s not a scrimmage. Scrimmages don’t count. This counts and is the difference between a winning and losing season. I think we already saw plenty of CDRW. This is Shrader’s last game, it’s his to start and win.

If he's healthy, hope his surgery went well.

It’s not a scrimmage. Scrimmages don’t count. This counts and is the difference between a winning and losing season. I think we already saw plenty of CDRW. This is Shrader’s last game, it’s his to start and win.
Word is he's not playing.

Shrader isn’t playing if he just had surgery. It’s a scrimmage.

Shrader isn’t playing if he just had surgery. It’s a scrimmage.
How can a game that counts on our permanent record be a scrimmage? I’m sorry but just because it doesn’t matter to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to others.

Just as just because it doesn’t matter to all of the players doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to any of the players.

It counts, whether certain people like it or not.

How can a game that counts on our permanent record be a scrimmage? I’m sorry but just because it doesn’t matter to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to others.

Just as just because it doesn’t matter to all of the players doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to any of the players.

It counts, whether certain people like it or not.
It’s the first game of next year. It doesn’t count on Brown’s record, but they will doing what he wants. My guess he wants to see guys who will fighting for spots next year.

It’s the first game of next year. It doesn’t count on Brown’s record, but they will doing what he wants. My guess he wants to see guys who will fighting for spots next year.
Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom