Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

Flemming turns and sits down in the end zone, turns to look for a pass, and that's called a pick? What?

Millhouse said:
Don't you have to touch someone to interfere?

He touched his own defender. Not the guy who was "picked"

Maybe I just don't understand the penalty, but I don't get that call.

How many penalties have we had in the red zone? On a down with goal to go? Like 30?

Chip said:

That was bad. Really bad. That a let's make sure they don't really blow them out call.

another give up call by WF on 3rd and long. very strange.

Chip said:

I honestly think ref got confused and thought the primary defender got picked.

TDs are so hard to come by this year. That drive pretty much sums it up. Could've/should've scored TD's twice. Shoestring tackles and questionable penalties taking away TD's. So typical for this season.

I can see that pass interference penalty being called. Earlier in the year we were lazy on our crisscross patterns and them being really close to the LOS. Today in earlier series I noticed they were really close and farther down the field, but the passes were going to opposite side. I think the Refs were waiting on this call. But I am liking the better effort on these though...practice practice

Time to get some backups in. Third stringers?
With the amount of injuries we've had, we've already got mostly backups in. They need the playing time. This is a rare time when I encourage our coaches to keep the "first string" in because these guys need all the experience they can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom