Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

OrangeCrush22 said:
Vigille still plays?! I can't believe he and Kobena are still around. I thought they graduated.

Vigille is a junior eligibility wise.

Really solid disciplined D on the option plays...
Bring on the Yellowjackets!

jekelish said:
Get the hell out of town. That dude is 47 years old.

Ha.

I looked it up.

WF isn't even making a mild attempt to comeback.
Running plays and punting on 4th and 1.
That's got to be demoralizing for the team and fans.

Geez, can they just call this game? If Wake's going to call nothing and we put Kimble in and call nothing let's just put all of the kids on the bus.

Wow.

Wake doesn't leave NC for their last 6 games.

Gotta love the ACC.

The score is masking some of our ongoing issues. We've only scored one offensive touchdown today. On a positive. The defense and field goal kicking has been very good.

Geez, can they just call this game? If Wake's going to call nothing and we put Kimble in and call nothing let's just put all of the kids on the bus.
Hey, I don't care if it's uglier than Rosanne Barr, I'm going to relish this victory...

hoopsupstate said:
The score is masking some of our ongoing issues. We've only scored one offensive touchdown today. On a positive. The defense and field goal kicking has been very good.

This was going to be a defensive game.

But Long and the offense did some good things.

Long has to work on his handshakes after the game, a couple of guys faked him out. This will come with experience.

Long has to work on his handshakes after the game, a couple of guys faked him out. This will come with experience.

It didn't look like anybody from WF was interested in shaking hands and chatting.

hoopsupstate said:

We scored 2 TDs on offense. I refuse to acknowledge the PI call.

Good win. 4 game losing streak, playing a terrible opponent, you just need to win convincingly to turn around the team's confidence. Mission accomplished.

However, he is knocking the post game interview out of the park. 14 cliches in less than a minute.

Delmar said:
However, he is knocking the post game interview out of the park. 14 cliches in less than a minute.

I was wondering if he had a wristband for those.

Look, I don't think these announcers are very good, but I feel like they're having fun calling a college football game, and I appreciate that.

I'll take that over the suicidal sounding Dave Sims from the Grob era broadcasts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom