Syracusefan.com hits the big time | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com hits the big time

IHOG_970.jpg

People look at the boards. Post what you're comfortable being public. This isn't like the other team boards that are gated.

People look at the boards. Post what you're comfortable being public. This isn't like the other team boards that are gated.
Great! If the family of Josiah Brown is reading, then you should look into the past of Franklin at PSU and reconsider whether you want your son spending 4 years under his influence.

Why don’t I ever make it

Wasn’t one of us. It was a rutgers fan. Funny how they think we care about them. They are the ones reporting us. I’m Lmao at those snitches.
Message board geniuses is for things like the post a Rutgers fan made on their message board telling everyone to turn their tv to the channel showing the Rutgers game in tv before heading to the game, so it wouid get great tv ratings.

Posting a link to a thread that chronicles as facts some weird booster does to manipulate hoe schools are listed in team recruiting rankings makes no sense.

Being a Rutgers fan makes no sense.

So they are consistent, if nothing else…

in completely TOOOOOOTALLY unrelated news, Willy Love announced today that he's announcing his decision Sunday. His 247 composite ranking also went from 312 to 424 today. At this point he is considered a Cuse lean.
I've been trying to find where he said he would be announcing on Sunday. Was that on his Instagram, because I couldn't find anything there, or on Twitter. Help! :)

I've been trying to find where he said he would be announcing on Sunday. Was that on his Instagram, because I couldn't find anything there, or on Twitter. Help! :)

It was on his Instastory, but it's gone now.

Not for nothing, and strictly MHO, but I don't consider being the only fanbase that's gives 2 ishts about Rutgers, maybe even more than Rutgers fans themselves, to be "big time". Rather, I think it's pathetic.
Maybe I'm old skool but I've been an SU fan since before this interweb "rivalry" took shape. I've never considered RU as an equal, and refuse to do so now. I think it makes us look "crazy exgf" desperate, but that's just me.
Old saying: "Any publicity is good publicity- just spell my name right". We give RU free pub w/ every obsessive post on this forum. I know that's not the intention, but that's the perception. JMHO
(cue "old man yelling at cloud" meme)

Not for nothing, and strictly MHO, but I don't consider being the only fanbase that's gives 2 ishts about Rutgers, maybe even more than Rutgers fans themselves, to be "big time". Rather, I think it's pathetic.
Maybe I'm old skool but I've been an SU fan since before this interweb "rivalry" took shape. I've never considered RU as an equal, and refuse to do so now. I think it makes us look "crazy exgf" desperate, but that's just me.
Old saying: "Any publicity is good publicity- just spell my name right". We give RU free pub w/ every obsessive post on this forum. I know that's not the intention, but that's the perception. JMHO
(cue "old man yelling at cloud" meme)
Im old school too and never took rutgers seriously but its personal with me. I like to poke fun at them. What they dont tell you is rutgers speaks on Syracuse way more than us. Its just not all in one thread. They start new threads. For example, they currently have a thread called "Syracuse with 6 NJ recruits". Its was created on Tuesday and has 161 replies.

Im old school too and never took rutgers seriously but its personal with me. I like to poke fun at them. What they dont tell you is rutgers speaks on Syracuse way more than us. Its just not all in one thread. They start new threads. For example, they currently have a thread called "Syracuse with 6 NJ recruits". Its was created on Tuesday and has 161 replies.
Just wait for the day when Cuse can finally get back in NYC properly and snag some of those guys too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom