Syracusefan.com hits the big time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com hits the big time

Im old school too and never took rutgers seriously but its personal with me. I like to poke fun at them. What they dont tell you is rutgers speaks on Syracuse way more than us. Its just not all in one thread. They start new threads. For example, they currently have a thread called "Syracuse with 6 NJ recruits". Its was created on Tuesday and has 161 replies.

Looks like they’re gonna need a bigger thread soon. ;)

We generally try to keep our SUNJ mocking confined to the Dumpster Fire thread.
But with Rutty’s sucktitude, like many other noxious substances, it occasionally leaks out and contaminates other areas.

Not for nothing, and strictly MHO, but I don't consider being the only fanbase that's gives 2 ishts about Rutgers, maybe even more than Rutgers fans themselves, to be "big time". Rather, I think it's pathetic.
Maybe I'm old skool but I've been an SU fan since before this interweb "rivalry" took shape. I've never considered RU as an equal, and refuse to do so now. I think it makes us look "crazy exgf" desperate, but that's just me.
Old saying: "Any publicity is good publicity- just spell my name right". We give RU free pub w/ every obsessive post on this forum. I know that's not the intention, but that's the perception. JMHO
(cue "old man yelling at cloud" meme)
Who considers Rutgers an equal?

I second the idea that all the Rutgers discussion on this board is an embarrassment. When we shared a league, all I thought of Rutgers was that they were a guaranteed W in every sport, every time. Now, I don't think about Rutgers at all

I second the idea that all the Rutgers discussion on this board is an embarrassment. When we shared a league, all I thought of Rutgers was that they were a guaranteed W in every sport, every time. Now, I don't think about Rutgers at all
Other than this post, you mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom