Syracusefan.com Road Trips and Board Tailgate(s) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com Road Trips and Board Tailgate(s)

Wake game:

Mark put me down for two. I also expect a couple of friends from Charleston SC to attend..

Thanks,

Roger

Change in jobs/living arrangements and it looks like I'll be headed to Boston within a few weeks. Any other board members doing the BC game? I wouldn't mind trying to figure out a group ticket deal but I'll need some suggestions from any of you who are already living in the area in terms of a tailgate or bar pregame.

Change in jobs/living arrangements and it looks like I'll be headed to Boston within a few weeks. Any other board members doing the BC game? I wouldn't mind trying to figure out a group ticket deal but I'll need some suggestions from any of you who are already living in the area in terms of a tailgate or bar pregame.

Pretty likely that I'll be going. I have family in Boston and we're planning a bit of a reunion with 10 - 12 of us.

The schedule didn't set up as well as I liked however I will be organizing 1 minor road trip and 1 major road trip. PayPal will be the payment of choice...I will make a few exceptions for our more senior fans if they want to pay by check. Get your PayPal account set up now. www.paypal.com

September 13th @Central Michigan University Tickets/parking will be cheap (group rate of $10-15 for tix and $10 for parking). I will probably stop at 50 tix. I expect to get a small caravan of cars to leave CNY and stop in Rochester for more cars. (I will drive through Canada over and back so get your Passport or enhanced Drivers license) Depending on game time we'll leave Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning. Expect 1 or 2 nights in a motel for the road trip. I'm leaning to going over Friday even if the game is Saturday evening.

October 18th @Wake Forest University Why did I pick this over Clemson? Simply it is a much easier game to set up. Tickets (group rate around $20-30) and parking (about $15) will be on the lower end for an ACC game and the seats will be excellent. Wake Forest has a great tailgate scene. My initial contact led me to believe they would work with me for both tickets and parking. This one will be limited to about 200 tix. Notes: I found RDU is much cheaper than the Greensboro Airport for most. Also, Wake Forest University isn't in Wake Forest, NC but it is in Winston-Salem. FYI: There is a Quality Inn Coliseum about 1 mile NE of the stadium (531 Akron Drive) that hasn't jacked up the room rates yet. I got a Government Rate for $71.99 a night. I think AAA is the same.

I expect payment for Wake Forest in early July and Central Michigan in late July.

The MetLife Notre Dame game should run the same as last year for tickets (special Syracusefan.com link) I will not attend this year. I have to run a golf tournament for work the day prior. :(
Board Tailgate: Two games this year: I'll be up for the Maryland game and this will be the primary SyracuseFan.com tailgate. The Florida State game (over Columbus Day Weekend) will be the secondary SyracuseFan.com tailgate. Long Distance folks book accordingly.

The schedule didn't set up as well as I liked however I will be organizing 1 minor road trip and 1 major road trip. PayPal will be the payment of choice...I will make a few exceptions for our more senior fans if they want to pay by check. Get your PayPal account set up now. www.paypal.com

September 13th @Central Michigan University Tickets/parking will be cheap (group rate of $10-15 for tix and $10 for parking). I will probably stop at 50 tix. I expect to get a small caravan of cars to leave CNY and stop in Rochester for more cars. (I will drive through Canada over and back so get your Passport or enhanced Drivers license) Depending on game time we'll leave Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning. Expect 1 or 2 nights in a motel for the road trip. I'm leaning to going over Friday even if the game is Saturday evening.

October 18th @Wake Forest University Why did I pick this over Clemson? Simply it is a much easier game to set up. Tickets (group rate around $20-30) and parking (about $15) will be on the lower end for an ACC game and the seats will be excellent. Wake Forest has a great tailgate scene. My initial contact led me to believe they would work with me for both tickets and parking. This one will be limited to about 200 tix. Notes: I found RDU is much cheaper than the Greensboro Airport for most. Also, Wake Forest University isn't in Wake Forest, NC but it is in Winston-Salem. FYI: There is a Quality Inn Coliseum about 1 mile NE of the stadium (531 Akron Drive) that hasn't jacked up the room rates yet. I got a Government Rate for $71.99 a night. I think AAA is the same.

I expect payment for Wake Forest in early July and Central Michigan in late July.

The MetLife Notre Dame game should run the same as last year for tickets (special Syracusefan.com link) I will not attend this year. I have to run a golf tournament for work the day prior. :(
Board Tailgate: Two games this year: I'll be up for the Maryland game and this will be the primary SyracuseFan.com tailgate. The Florida State game (over Columbus Day Weekend) will be the secondary SyracuseFan.com tailgate. Long Distance folks book accordingly.

Texan, I'm up for 4 tickets for Wake if you still have some. I have an existing PayPal account so just let me know where to send the money. Thanks, Jack K.

Mark, are any board members going to the ND game at Metlife and tailgating?

I would love to bring the family and a few friends if there is going to be a Cuse tailgate. Will be happy to pitch in some cash.

Mark, are any board members going to the ND game at Metlife and tailgating?

I would love to bring the family and a few friends if there is going to be a Cuse tailgate. Will be happy to pitch in some cash.

Send cuseguy a PM...

Admin: Please release this thread to float away...thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom