SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Last year we had 10 teams, and half of those lost interest 4 weeks in.

I sent out renewal emails to everyone who played last year. If we don't get enough people, I'll change it from head-to-head to points only, and we'll try something different.

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record

I sent out renewal emails to everyone. If we don't get enough people, I'll change it from head-to-head to points only, and we'll try something different.
Just for the record, I didn't lose interest. I just suck as a GM/coach :)

mgurtz79

Walk On

I sent out renewal emails to everyone who played last year. If we don't get enough people, I'll change it from head-to-head to points only, and we'll try something different.
I did not get an email and I’ve played the last two years

Shenexon

All American
I tried...I’m not on the list...

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

Shenexon

All American

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.
That’s the message I get...if there ends up being room, I’d love to play...

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan

That's weird. I wasn't invited to play and didn't play last year and it let me just join. A little help here OrangeXtreme

Shenexon

All American
That's weird. I wasn't invited to play and didn't play last year and it let me just join. A little help here OrangeXtreme
Well, you’re a celebrity...never discount your star power...

• Haha
Reactions: gbo
Top Bottom