SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

Last year we had 10 teams, and half of those lost interest 4 weeks in.

I sent out renewal emails to everyone who played last year. If we don't get enough people, I'll change it from head-to-head to points only, and we'll try something different.

I sent out renewal emails to everyone. If we don't get enough people, I'll change it from head-to-head to points only, and we'll try something different.
Just for the record, I didn't lose interest. I just suck as a GM/coach :)

I sent out renewal emails to everyone who played last year. If we don't get enough people, I'll change it from head-to-head to points only, and we'll try something different.
I did not get an email and I’ve played the last two years

I tried...I’m not on the list...

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.
That’s the message I get...if there ends up being room, I’d love to play...

That's weird. I wasn't invited to play and didn't play last year and it let me just join. A little help here OrangeXtreme

That's weird. I wasn't invited to play and didn't play last year and it let me just join. A little help here OrangeXtreme
Well, you’re a celebrity...never discount your star power...

• Haha
Reactions: gbo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom