SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022

10:30 PM

Im Out Season 8 GIF by The Office

if you guys need another, I'm definitely in. if not, no problem, I was too late too this anyway...

Will be at the Bills/Rams game. Tough gig but had to do it. Guess I'll try and pre-rank guys and see what kind of mess occurs.

Will be at the Bills/Rams game. Tough gig but had to do it. Guess I'll try and pre-rank guys and see what kind of mess occurs.

Other than getting a kicker earlier than you'd like, you'll be OK.

I know a guy who always auto-drafts in one of my cash leagues, and he always makes the playoffs.

Other than getting a kicker earlier than you'd like, you'll be OK.

I know a guy who always auto-drafts in one of my cash leagues, and he always makes the playoffs.
I don't know about that. Go take a look at the default rankings. Something seems extremely screwed up with them.

So if we draft a bill or ram on Thursday do their stats count this week?

Are there going to be any stakes involved this year? Like loser has to change their avatar to whatever the collective wants or if I win, the site changes it's name to syracuseclemsonfan.com. Thoughts?

Are there going to be any stakes involved this year? Like loser has to change their avatar to whatever the collective wants or if I win, the site changes it's name to syracuseclemsonfan.com. Thoughts?

Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So you got that goin' for you, which is nice.

Hoping chrome on my phone will work. App keeps crashing on me.