SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022

I had a league about 6 years back I finished 5-8 but had 275 more pts than the second highest scoring team. All 8 losses - got everyone's best week just about...
I played in a work league about 10 yrs ago that tried to remedy that. The standings were done by victory points. You got 2 for a win, 2 for having a top 4 score of the week, 1 pt. for a point total 5th-8th of the week. You got zero for a loss or for a bottom 4 weekly score. If you had a bad beat loss while scoring in the top 4 it'd be equal to that lucky win with a bottom 4 score.

Last edited:
Thinking about getting frisky for the matchup tomorrow. Might roll with Taysom Hill at TE and attempt to pull off the rare double QB lineup.

Well I guess there's always next year...

I played in a work league about 10 yrs ago that tried to remedy that. The standings were done by victory points. You got 2 for a win, 2 for having a top 4 score of the week, 1 pt. for a point total 5th-8th of the week. You got zero for a loss or for a bottom 4 weekly score. If you had a bad beat loss while scoring in the top 4 it'd be equal to that lucky win with a bottom 4 score.
I've always preferred a 2 win system in a 12 team league. 1 win for your matchup and then top 6 scoring teams for the week get an additional win. It helps mitigate some of the random opponent luck without completely negating it.

Well I guess there's always next year...
You're welcome for forgetting I offered that trade last week and it's especially painful because of the Taylor injury now. Really prefer espn so much more. It's such a better site for fantasy. Especially cuz trade offers go away after 2 days.

Reactions: gbo
You're welcome for forgetting I offered that trade last week and it's especially painful because of the Taylor injury now. Really prefer espn so much more. It's such a better site for fantasy. Especially cuz trade offers go away after 2 days.
Yea I was surprised it was still out there. Not like it's going to improve my odds or anything...

Apparently asking for at least double figure points out of Dak Prescott was asking too much.

Well I'm glad I stuck with Dak - at least for this week.

Lol.. in the epitome of my team this year where its been injury after injury, Harris is 3 pts away from getting me a win by the second quarter and goes down with an injury.

Lol.. in the epitome of my team this year where its been injury after injury, Harris is 3 pts away from getting me a win by the second quarter and goes down with an injury.
Yeah.

MSorange is a worthy opponent, but I didn't help myself and had some bad luck. Etienne came out of the game after 2 rushing attempts and I played Evans over Godwin.

Life lessons, I guess?

Yeah.

MSorange is a worthy opponent, but I didn't help myself and had some bad luck. Etienne came out of the game after 2 rushing attempts and I played Evans over Godwin.

Life lessons, I guess?
I left a lot of WR points on the bench, but I don't really question who I started. I'm not going to bench Davonte Adams or Tyreek Hill.

Draft Summary​

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the draft room. I got you Babers folded under the pressure of this draft. Picking No. 7 overall, they were clearly overmatched. I got you Babers are projected to finish 10th in SyracuseFan.Com with a record of 1-13 (1,890 points).

You're dead to me Yahoo, I'll see you in hell
Smoked this projection

My team which the board does not let me say the name of, Perry's Grandma, and Oneida Squirrels are in a 3 way tie for 4th and the final playoff spot with Squirrels holding a slim edge on points. Really coming down to the wire. I think gbo might even be able to pull off a miracle and sneak in.

My team which the board does not let me say the name of, Perry's Grandma, and Oneida Squirrels are in a 3 way tie for 4th and the final playoff spot with Squirrels holding a slim edge on points. Really coming down to the wire. I think gbo might even be able to pull off a miracle and sneak in.

My team spent the season in the infirmary.

I definitely need a Christmas miracle.

#1 seed wrapped up

Relaxed Chill GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors