Syracusefan is the greatest! | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan is the greatest!

I logged on about 15 mins ago and just that amount of time, I get:

-The entire day's news from around the world, thanks to Eyes.
-I see the new ACC sched.
-I learned CJ was coming back
-About a possible trip to Italy
-A top recruit out of Philly saying his dream school is the 'Cuse and he then gets a scholly offer
-I get about six months of info about Kaleb in said time.

For you 20 somethingers, and in your early 30's, when I was first out of college, I got this kind of info in this way:

-Waiting for the paper, hoping they talked SU hoops. But, definitely nothing about recruiting or the such.

-Sneaking onto the internet at my first job, searching at snail's speed and finding a reference on if Stephon Marbury would come to Syracuse. However, barely a mention. So, we had to wait for Dick Vitale to talk about it during a game.

-Having an old college roommate send me his dad's "Van Coleman" newspaper. Usually two months late with barely a Syracuse reference.

Times are good!

-A top recruit out of Philly saying his dream school is the 'Cuse and he then gets a scholly offer

For you 20 somethingers, and in your early 30's, when I was first out of college, I got this kind of info in this way:

-Waiting for the paper, hoping they talked SU hoops. But, definitely nothing about recruiting or the such.

-Sneaking onto the internet at my first job, searching at snail's speed and finding a reference on if Stephon Marbury would come to Syracuse. However, barely a mention. So, we had to wait for Dick Vitale to talk about it during a game.

-Having an old college roommate send me his dad's "Van Coleman" newspaper. Usually two months late with barely a Syracuse reference.

Times are good!
Newspapers? mail? Dialup? Welcome to amerika komrad.

who???

Times are good!