Syverud or whoever is responsible for this way this was handled should be fired. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syverud or whoever is responsible for this way this was handled should be fired.

btw - I'm sincerely sorry that my post took this off angle to being about me.

My point - comment - about Chancellor Syverud is that he (or whomever works for him) didn't handle the Boeheim thing well (IMHO), and - based on my experience as an alumni and small-time donor - I'm not really surprised. And Nancy was - even though complicated and folks don't like her - a kind human being to me.

(but Syracuse has been better to me than my grad school - a top-10 business program - because they have their motives which are way different from Syracuse's objectives... another story)
And obviously he told the players before the press conference he retired and Red was taking over, so Jim as usual was the problem. That's just the way he has been for the entire time he has been here.
He had a great career and deserves a day next year as a thank you for a wonderful career.
Press conferences were never his best times, especially after a loss.

Do you still need to go to the bottom of the screen and choose "Syracuse default" to do that?
Should be available in all modes. Hover over "Like" and these should appear to choose:

1678625415318.png

If you can't hover (i.e., you are on a tablet or phone), press and hold "Like" and they should appear.

And obviously he told the players before the press conference he retired and Red was taking over, so Jim as usual was the problem. That's just the way he has been for the entire time he has been here.
He had a great career and deserves a day next year as a thank you for a wonderful career.
Press conferences were never his best times, especially after a loss.
I disagree, press conferences are what made JB.
I’ll miss those more than anything.

I disagree, press conferences are what made JB.
I’ll miss those more than anything.
Watching many press conferences I found myself saying, “What a dumb question” many times.